discuss: wiki progress

Subject: wiki progress
From: David Merrill ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jan 2002 06:09:08 -0000

Just a quick note so you know where things are.

I set up the tables properly, storing the username, version number,
etc tonight. No viewing of them, yet. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get that
done, and then the "diff" functionality by the weekend.

--
David C. Merrill                         http://www.lupercalia.net
Linux Documentation Project                   ####@####.####

Why can't Microsoft solve [technical problems]? Complacency. Microsoft has
no competition to speak of. No incentive to hurry. No urgency to its
mission. If it misses its target by, oh say... two years, what are we going
to do about it? Put OS/2 on our machines out of protest? Throw our $3,000
computers away and buy Macs instead? Throw our software away and switch to
Unix workstations? Of course not. We're stuck. We're screwed.
	--Jesse Berst, ZDNet editor & columnist