discuss: LDP volunteers needed for LWE NY

Previous by date: 10 Jan 2002 13:04:39 -0000 Re: Linux Documentation Author Werner Heuser threatened with 6 months imprisonment or 250.000.- EURO penalty for supposed tradmark infringment, --s+

Subject: Re: LDP volunteers needed for LWE NY
From: Randy Kramer ####@####.####
Date: 10 Jan 2002 13:04:39 -0000

Joy Y Goodreau wrote:
> We are still in need of volunteers to work the LDP booth at Linux World in
> NY. If you are going to be in NY that week and have a couple of hours you
> can spare to work the booth, please let me know as soon as possible.
> Working the booth is actually a lot of fun. People come up to you and talk
> about what kinds of information they have found at the LDP and what kinds
> of information they would like to see on the site. You don't have to be an
> LDP guru to be able to be an effective volunteer.

Joy,

I will be at the Expo on Friday with my local LUG, so I would not
volunteer for Friday (unless I get bored), but I *may* try to show up on
one or more of the other days.  I can't make any promises, but if I show
up, and have time, would it help if I stopped by the booth and
volunteered on an impromptu basis?

If so, is there anything you'd want me to know beforehand?

Randy Kramer