discuss: LDP volunteers needed for LWE NY

Subject: LDP volunteers needed for LWE NY
From: "Joy Y Goodreau" ####@####.####
Date: 7 Jan 2002 15:31:44 -0000

Hello all,

We are still in need of volunteers to work the LDP booth at Linux World in
NY. If you are going to be in NY that week and have a couple of hours you
can spare to work the booth, please let me know as soon as possible.
Working the booth is actually a lot of fun. People come up to you and talk
about what kinds of information they have found at the LDP and what kinds
of information they would like to see on the site. You don't have to be an
LDP guru to be able to be an effective volunteer.

I will be at the convention and working the booth quite a bit myself, so I
will be able to set you up and get things going.

Thank you,

joy

Joy Yokley Goodreau
Linux Information Development