discuss: Palm OS HOWTO updated

Subject: Palm OS HOWTO updated
From: Sean Buckley ####@####.####
Date: 6 Jan 2002 23:15:37 -0000

I have now made some alterations to the Palm OS HOWTO. I hadn't quite
realised how time consuming this stuff is...

The new version is at:

http://www.redbug.uklinux.net/palm/index.html

The sgml source is available:

http://www.redbug.uklinux.net/palm/PalmOS-HOWTO.sgml

I don't yet have CVS access, otherwise I would have updated the docs
directly.

This version of the HOWTO has quite a few holes - perhaps it should go into
the "In progress" list? I just thought it was worth getting something out
to indicate that I'm still working on it.

Sean.