discuss: Printing to Windows Client from Linux through Samba

Subject: Printing to Windows Client from Linux through Samba
From: Anurodh Jain ####@####.####
Date: 26 Dec 2001 12:28:03 -0000

Sir,
    I am trying to pint to a windows machine from
my linux machine through Samba. For the text it
works fine since minimal requirements of the drivers
is there. But, I want ot know how to go  about printing
a Postscript or a pdf or a doc file. Mine is a Epson Stylus
Colour 460 printer. Could you plz. help me out by guiding
me through the steps involved in getting it done.
    I would be thankful .

With regards

--

Anurodh Jain