discuss: Snort on Red Hat Linux HOWTO?

Subject: RE: Snort on Red Hat Linux HOWTO?
From: "Vivek Venugopalan" ####@####.####
Date: 18 Dec 2001 05:27:12 -0000

Hi
  Pardon by ignorance but what exactly is snort?  Also if you can include
sections for other distributions also it would help.  I run debian...

Vivek

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its Customers and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at ####@####.#### and delete this mail
from your records.