discuss: ldp-review list

Subject: ldp-review list
From: David Merrill ####@####.####
Date: 20 Feb 2001 17:53:08 -0000

The review process will probably generate lots of mail that most
####@####.#### people are not interested in seeing. So,
I set up a mailing list for the folks who are reviewing. Visit
http://www.lupercalia.net/mailman/listinfo/ldp-review to subscribe.
I didn't ask for an official LDP list because this will probably be a
relatively short-lived project, but if it turns out otherwise I'll ask
for one.

Anyone who wants to help or who is just interested in seeing what's
going on is welcome to join. It is an open list, but posting is closed
to subscribers.

Linux Documentation Project                   ####@####.####
                                       Finger me for my public key

When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite.
		-- Winston Churchill, on formal declarations of war