discuss: Introductions.

Subject: Introductions.
From: ####@####.####
Date: 20 Feb 2001 15:11:00 -0000

For a long time now I have been looking for a way to give back to the
community that basically feeds my family.  I am a systems engineer at a
local Linux consulting firm in Ann Arbor Michigan.  I help write the
courseware for our training courses and have been writing about Linux for
the last two years.  My work can be found at Linux Today and
news.tucows.com.  I feel my skills can best be exploited with this
project since the howto's and guides are usually the first place I look
when starting a new project.

So where do I start.  I am working on learning SGML or XML (haven't
decided yet which one) and am looking at old howto's and unmaintained
howto's.  I also have some ideas for future howto's such as IPSEC.

Arthur H. Johnson II
Systems Engineer
The Linux Box
http://www.linuxbox.nu