discuss: Apache Compile HOWTO

Subject: Re: Apache Compile HOWTO
From: ####@####.####
Date: 27 Oct 2001 22:04:35 -0000

Luc,

I look at the apache apache compile HOWTO and it is pretty comprehensive.
Good job!

I have been working on a Apache with WebDAV and LDAP authentication HOWTO
as well. It is a very detailed HOWTO on setting up a Apache based WebDAV
server with LDAP authentication.  It is more than just compiling, it is a
whole setting up maintaining guide. I was wondering if we can combine your
apache compile HOWTO with my WebDAV HOWTO.

my HOWTO is located @
http://www.stonebeat.org/apache/DAV/apache-dav-ldap-HOWTO.html

Please let me know what you think of the idea. Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks
Saqib Ali

Luc de Louw ####@####.#### on 10/26/2001 04:52:34 PM

To:   ####@####.####
cc:

Subject:  Apache Compile HOWTO

Hi all!

I updated the Howto to the newest software-releases, dropped the old
plain-html stuff,
and I'm going to translate it to german and french.

Please take a look.....

http://www.delouw.ch/linux/apache.phtml

Feedback is welcome

I'm looking forward to a soon submission

rgds

Luc

http://list.linuxdoc.org/