discuss: The proposed Perl-related HOWTOs

Subject: Re: The proposed Perl-related HOWTOs
From: Shuvam ####@####.####
Date: 18 Sep 2001 17:00:05 -0000

> If you mail to the ldp review list at ####@####.####
> we'll try to get an editor to look at it.

In order to minimise waste of your (and others') time, we'll submit our
documents to this review list only after we are satisfied with our
restructuring of the current contents. That will take a bit of time.

> Let us know if you need help with DocBook. There's a lot of DocBook
> experience on this list.

We'll ask specific technical questions when we run into trouble.
Currently, one of our team members has installed DocBook DTD 4.1.x for
both XML and SGML from our SuSE Linux CDs, and is trying out compiling
some of the existing HOWTOs. They seem to be going through. So we
believe our infrastructure is in place. Once we face problems with our
first SGML/XML document (which will be the Usenet News HOWTO), we'll ask
questions on this list.

Thanks for the support.

Shuvam