discuss: Proposing some new HOWTOs

Subject: Proposing some new HOWTOs
From: Shuvam ####@####.####
Date: 17 Sep 2001 07:00:10 -0000

Dear all,

What is the process that is followed for deciding to include a new HOWTO
in the list of HOWTOs? We have the material almost ready for what we
feel can be two HOWTOs. We had prepared this some time back as internal
training material to help our new engineers learn some of the
technologies that we use in our company. We will be happy to restructure
that material and contribute it as HOWTOs to the Linux community.

Is there a community voting process, or is there a core group of
volunteers who decide new entries into the list of HOWTOs, or is there
some other process?

Thanks and warm regards,
Shuvam