discuss: Guides page

Subject: Re: Guides page
From: Mark Komarinski ####@####.####
Date: 16 Feb 2001 20:26:56 -0000

ObDisclaimer:  I've published 4 books through PTR (Prentice Hall).

Before you (or if you were going to) fly off the handle at PTR,
I've been talking with PTR regarding a Tuning Linux book.
So far, my editor at PTR has accepted a GPL-ish license for
the book, so that once it's finished, it would be released to
the LDP.  So far, I'm getting a touch of pushback from my editor about
the fact that other publishers can publish the work, but he says this
isn't a deal killer.

BTW, anyone want to help me with a Tuning Linux book??

-Mark

--
Mark Komarinski - Senior Systems Engineer - VA Linux Systems
(cell)  978-697-2228