discuss: Difference between the tools

Subject: RE: Difference between the tools
From: "Vivek Venugopalan" ####@####.####
Date: 4 Sep 2001 03:32:51 -0000

Yes I used RH 7.1  I found that docbook2* is a very simple script with the
following content

#! /bin/sh
jw -f docbook -b html "$@"

Whereas db2* is about 30 lines which eventually calls jw.  So what gives?
What should I be using?  This is all so very confusing :-(

BTW what is LSB SGML Spec?

Vivek

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro Limited and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at ####@####.#### and delete this mail
from your records.