discuss: Access HOWTO

Subject: RE: Access HOWTO
From: "Vivek Venugopalan" ####@####.####
Date: 31 Aug 2001 03:41:32 -0000

David
  Which is the perfect license for this?  GDFL or LDPL or GPL or.....

Vivek

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro Limited and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at ####@####.#### and delete this mail
from your records.