discuss: OnlineTroubleshooting HOWTO v1.3

Subject: Re: OnlineTroubleshooting HOWTO v1.3
From: David Merrill ####@####.####
Date: 29 Aug 2001 23:43:16 -0000

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 01:13:13AM +0200, Jean-Philippe Guérard wrote:
> Hi everybody !
>
> I have worked with a fellow translator, Benoît Sibaud, on the French
> translation of the Online troubleshooting HOWTO. During the
> translation work, we found out a number of information and links that
> would need to be updated.
>
> Having finished this translation, we got in touch with Howard Mann, the
> current maintainer of this HOWTO, to give him a summary of the updates
> he might want to include.
>
> Howard Mann quickly answered our e-mail, telling us that, unfortunately,
> he did not have anymore the time to maintain this document, and
> suggesting that we might consider assuming the authorship and
> maintenance of this document.
>
> Having discussed this with Benoît, I decided to offer to take over the
> maintenance of this document.
>
> So, here I am. If this is OK, I would like to become the official
> maintainer of this document.

Wonderful! I'm glad to see the document will continue to be
maintained. I've added you to our database and listed you as the
maintainer of the OLR HOWTO.

Linux Documentation Project                   ####@####.####

Free Dmitry Sklyarov!  http://www.freesklyarov.org
Washington DC Protests http://www.lupercalia.net/dmca