discuss: Re: The LDP guys no longer return my EMails

Subject: Re: The LDP guys no longer return my EMails
From: Poet/Joshua Drake ####@####.####
Date: 28 Aug 2001 15:33:29 -0000

>I would think the Linuxdoc SGML would be perfectly acceptable.

We prefer DocBook but we do allow LinuxDoc. Also the LDP has access to
DocParse which is a HTML to DocBook translation tool. DocParse works much
better than the LinuxDoc to HTML scripts.

>> submitted to LDP?  How do we (the netfilter/iptables maintainers)
>> get them updated? Do the translators automatically get notices (e.g.
>> CVS commit logs) as soon as the english master is changed?
>
>Maybe someone else will be good enough to answer this.

You can either use our CVS or you can maintain it yourself. When you
perform and update, just email it to ####@####.####

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.