discuss: newbie help2. please reply.

Next by date: 3 Aug 2001 11:41:24 -0000 Setup your PCI display adapters (SiS 6215, etc..) as frame buffer devices during Red Hat 7.1 out of the box installation, Jaybrata Bhattacharyya

Subject: Re: newbie help2. please reply.
From: John Peter Tapsell ####@####.####
Date: 3 Aug 2001 11:41:24 -0000

Please try to send to the right lists
go on to irc.debian.org and ask on channels like <shameless plug> #debian

You seem to know what you are doing already tho.
Use grub rather then lilo for fun tho ;)

--
"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too
young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or