discuss: Our Math Teachers Are Loving Your Work!

Subject: Our Math Teachers Are Loving Your Work!
From: Math Worksheets Center ####@####.####
Date: 2 Mar 2010 00:45:07 +0000

Howdy Tldp,

You did a super-duper job on your web site!  It really looks like you
are helping a great number of people. Keep it up; you’re doing a
fantastic job!

We are trying to do something similar. We’re a group of a dozen math
teachers that are trying to make it easier for everyone to learn math.

I was just wondering, if it isn't too much to ask, could you possibly
place a web link to our web site on your web site?

I’m sure all of your viewers will appreciate our no cost math
worksheets, lesson, homework, and quizzes.

Our web site is:    http://www.mathworksheetscenter.com

Math Worksheet Center is home to over 8,000 K-12 math worksheets,
lesson, homework, and quizzes.

We also offer over 130  free math teaching and learning articles:

http://www.mathworksheetscenter.com/mathtips/

We are in the process of building a web directory on our site related
to math and education.  We would be elated to feature your web site.

I Thank You So Much for Your Time,

Kelly Thomas

Leader Writer, Middle School Math Teacher, Mom to 5, Grandma to 14
MathWorksheetsCenter.com