discuss: Inappropriate contents

Subject: Re: [discuss] Inappropriate contents
From: Robert ####@####.####
Date: 17 Nov 2009 03:31:40 +0000

Look I think we all can agree that a classy picture of a nude person is
also considered pornography in the U.S. Perhaps in other countries this
isn't an issue, but it seems to be here in the U.S.

If you ask me, just a simple naked picture is nothing more than that, we
all have the same parts and by nature we are all turned on by them. If
the subjects are having intercourse or doing anything beyond just
showcasing their body I would imagine that everyone throughout the world
would consider thatn pornography.

Just like Wal Mart, Target and all other major chain retailers use
"Happy Holidays" over "Merry Christmas" to be neutral I believe we
should all remain neutral and agree that if there is a body part exposed
to consider this pornography. It keeps everyone happy and isn't that the
goal?