discuss: links pages

Subject: Re: [discuss] Re: links pages
From: Michael Evans ####@####.####
Date: 12 Aug 2009 08:57:41 +0100

I'm a poor candidate to ask as well.  My typical action is to either use the
site's built in search, or look for keywords on the main index of howtos.

However the relevant information does not seem to be within your knowledge
either.  Effectively in some language you would like the pages on the site
to (idealy driven by updates, not by views) be refreshed/regenerated from
source information.  Yet the location of that source information and a
system to drive it are unknown to me, therefore I cannot even begin to make
a useful reply.

I've not run, or administered a wiki before, nor do I know about any
extensions (is moin an extension?) TLDP is using.