discuss: LinuxWorld in San Francisco

Subject: Re: LinuxWorld in San Francisco
From: David Merrill ####@####.####
Date: 28 Jul 2001 01:16:12 -0000

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 01:59:44PM -0500, Joy E Yokley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am coordinating the LDP booth at LinuxWorld in San Francisco. If you are
> willing to work in the LDP booth, please get in touch with me and let me
> know what hours you are available. If you could let me know by August 6
> that would be great. You can reply to me offlist.
>
> Also, if you are going to be in the San Francisco area, and would like to
> attend LinuxWorld, I have some free passes for exhibts only (a $25 value).
> These are limited,  I will try to send them out on a first come/first serve
> basis. You can reply to me offlist.
>
> Also, I thought it would be a good idea to have some kind of handouts in
> the booth. I am looking for ideas about which of our documents you think
> would be good to print out and have available as handouts. A history of the
> LDP would be great to have also if someone has something like this handy.

Sounds great! But you need a T-Shirt that says: ####@####.####

;-p

Linux Documentation Project                   ####@####.####

             Free Dmitri ->  http://www.boycottadobe.com
      Washington, DC Protest http://www.lupercalia.net/dmca/

It seems clear that it will be very hard to increase browser market share on
the merits of IE 4 alone. It will be more important to leverage the OS
asset to make people use IE instead of Navigator.
	--Microsoft Manager Christian Wildfeuer
	  (from an internal memo dated 02-24-97)