discuss: LinuxWorld in San Francisco

Subject: LinuxWorld in San Francisco
From: "Joy E Yokley" ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jul 2001 19:00:10 -0000

Hi all,

I am coordinating the LDP booth at LinuxWorld in San Francisco. If you are
willing to work in the LDP booth, please get in touch with me and let me
know what hours you are available. If you could let me know by August 6
that would be great. You can reply to me offlist.

Also, if you are going to be in the San Francisco area, and would like to
attend LinuxWorld, I have some free passes for exhibts only (a $25 value).
These are limited,  I will try to send them out on a first come/first serve
basis. You can reply to me offlist.

Also, I thought it would be a good idea to have some kind of handouts in
the booth. I am looking for ideas about which of our documents you think
would be good to print out and have available as handouts. A history of the
LDP would be great to have also if someone has something like this handy.

Thank you,

joy

             Joy E. Yokley
Linux Information Development