discuss: Docbook XML to wiki conversion - further information required to refine my script.

Subject: Re: [discuss] Re: Docbook XML to wiki conversion - further information required to refine my script.
From: Michael Evans ####@####.####
Date: 7 Aug 2009 07:44:33 +0100

I've uploaded the latest version on the wiki; it addresses some of the
features used in jdd's document.

http://wiki.tldp.org/MoinConversion

The source code is just starting to become difficult to maintain, so if any
additional features are desired that require further variables I suggest a
refactoring and possibly different approach.  One possible refactor change
could be keeping a stack of opened elements and looking within it, but that
would introduce additional complexity as then the question would be what
nesting to stop looking within.   That also risks becomming more document
specific instead of general conversion oriented.