discuss: Docbook XML to wiki conversion - further information required to refine my script.

Subject: Re: Docbook XML to wiki conversion - further information required to refine my script.
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 5 Aug 2009 08:21:30 +0100

Michael Evans a écrit :
> Slight changes to (with little checking) convert a revision history in
> to a table.

I made a little test. Obviously the DTD (or style sheet) lacks. error
display:

UNKNOWN: <articleinfo>
UNKNOWN: <section>
UNKNOWN: <section>
UNKNOWN: <screen>
UNKNOWN: <section>
UNKNOWN: <section>
UNKN (...)

I think you should make available on the same archive all the file
that are necessary to run your script, let only to be sure the files
are of the same version.

I don't think this will use much room and i will make everybody happy :-)

also I have images in this document, do your script manage them?

thanks
jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net