discuss: a year work and work in progress

Subject: Re: [discuss] Re: a year work and work in progress
From: Svetoslav Chukov ####@####.####
Date: 19 May 2009 15:13:42 +0100

At first we have to work with the major distributions to include the LDP's
documents collection.
If you wish, several members of us can share this task. I can handle Fedora
and probably Mandriva. Who can handle openSUSE, Debian?

Then we have to find out which are the outdated documents. We can do this
via a short web survey or a web form on tldp.org and also other web sites of
the major distributions.

--
Svetoslav Chukov