discuss: a year work and work in progress

Subject: Re: [discuss] a year work and work in progress
From: Svetoslav Chukov ####@####.####
Date: 19 May 2009 08:24:29 +0100

Actually, we do not need any exporting or converting scripts. Let's have a
look what we miss. We need to understand what exactly stops our progress. We
need documents, and we need a place where to put those documents. Additional
work, as converting and exporting, is just extra overhead for us, so we need
just to build community and gain a critical mass. The critical mass is
crucial for TLDP and any other OSS project. So, the wiki is completely
useless without the community and the last year is proof for that.

--
Svetoslav Chukov

--
Svetoslav Chukov