discuss: Partition HOWTO, first part: Definition-and-naming

Subject: Partition HOWTO, first part: Definition-and-naming
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 10 Mar 2009 16:37:47 +0000

Hello,
I don't really understand how subpages are managed by MoinMoin :-(. I
created this document as subpage of the main HOWTO, but like this the
page name is not really consistent so it may be modified later.

Please, can you review this document *content only*. It's the first
draft and may me largely modified, so syntax and orthograph are not
relevant (yet)

http://wiki.tldp.org/Definition-and-naming

what do I missed? is it enough detailed? too much? the final goal is
to make the user able to use fdisk and similar tool

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net