discuss: Accessibility-Dev-HOWTO & ATA-RAID-HOWTO

Subject: Re: [discuss] Accessibility-Dev-HOWTO & ATA-RAID-HOWTO
From: "jdd for http://tldp.org" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Mar 2009 18:25:00 +0000

Borden Rhodes a écrit :
> Good Sunday afternoon,
>
> I'm going through the Page_Status site on the LDP wiki and discovered
> these two HOWTOs with no comments amid handled HOWTOs.  Are there
> special plans for these two or were they simply skipped accidentally?

Hello :-)

no, AFAIK nobody works on these HOWTOs

The first one is specially important, because it uses the "ibm"
licence and I have no idea of what this licence allow, I don't know if
it's free (beg not), so I copied it to the wiki with the no modif tag.
Can only be modified by the author and he will probably not change
this licence.

The other is under GFDL. If you want to work on it in the wiki, I can
port it to the wiki (or you can do). I see in the page_status thta
there is a link to the text form, it shouldn't (link should only go to
the wiki). Better then try to contact the author if possible before
changing it.

Checking for authors is a tedious and very long task, I can help
because I have access to the mailing lists archives (on the server,
with no mail obfuscation)

jdd

--
jdd for the Linux Documentation Project