discuss: Advertisement banner on tldp.org?

Subject: Advertisement banner on tldp.org?
From: "Svetoslav Petkov Chukov" ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jan 2009 23:09:59 +0000

Hi guys,
I have some plans for the current year. And some of my plans include to
"invest" some money to some Open Source project and I wish that project to
be TLDP.
I wish to start a company that offers some GNU/Linux-friendly services and
probably I will need to spread the word about that.
So, I wish to put advertisement on tldp.org. I am glad of the choice to do
that because my money will go for the good cause.
Instead to buy advertisement from another site I wish to give that money to
TLDP.
What do you think? I think, the project probably will need some funding in
the future and this is good way to do this.

--
Svetoslav Petkov Chukov