discuss: Happy holidays and happy new year! Thank you for the great 2008 year!

Subject: Happy holidays and happy new year! Thank you for the great 2008 year!
From: "Svetoslav Petkov Chukov" ####@####.####
Date: 24 Dec 2008 18:57:30 +0000

Hello all,
I wish you happy holidays and happy new year!

I hope next year to be more successful for us and probably we will achieve
our goals started this year. I have done good work, at the beginning of the
2008 year our project was completely dead. Now we have something, the
project is gaining power and the next year it will become stronger. Big
thanks to all of you, and especially Sergiusz Pawlowicz and jdd. Without
their contribution it would not be possible to return the project back to
live.

And thanks to IBM for their generous donation of the new machine!

If somebody has contact of the person made the donation please forward that
email to him. IBM deserve to receive our thanks!

--
Svetoslav Petkov Chukov