discuss: GUIDE in Wiki, example of the LVM-HOWTO

Subject: Re: [discuss] GUIDE in Wiki, example of the LVM-HOWTO
From: "Svetoslav Petkov Chukov" ####@####.####
Date: 17 Dec 2008 16:05:39 +0000

I think LDP should classify the documents not the author. LDP is responsible
for the quality of the documents, the author can suggest features, text,
information, anything but LDP should take the care of this.

--
Svetoslav Petkov Chukov

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 3:25 PM, jdd for http://tldp.org ####@####.####