discuss: mirror problems related to tldp config - SSI

Subject: mirror problems related to tldp config - SSI
From: "jdd for http://tldp.org" ####@####.####
Date: 4 Dec 2008 23:59:47 +0000

jdd for http://tldp.org a écrit :

> is this important enough to ask mirrors to allow ssi (and perl!)??

there may be a simple solution to this.

Part of our site is still on the old ibiblio system

for example:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/ps/

and these parts are *not* mirrored

We could move the linuxfocus (shtml) pages on the ibiblio / linuxdocs tree

but this need to know

* if this (old) tree is to survive or stop any soon
* if it allows ssi (I beg so)

else we can always open an other vserver for such archives (I suspect
they are not hit very often)

jdd

--
jdd for the Linux Documentation Project