discuss: Maintainer Tag?

Subject: Re: Maintainer Tag?
From: David Lawyer ####@####.####
Date: 24 Jul 2001 15:14:41 -0000

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 12:24:09AM -0700, Florin Andrei wrote:
> On 17 Jul 2001 12:48:25 -0300, Jorge Luiz Godoy Filho wrote:

There are other cases too where under the author tag one mentions the
original authors after the current author.  So one should list first
the current maintainer and then the other authors.  In the case of
multiple authors, they are normally listed under the same author tag
so there will sometimes be multiple names under this tag.

So I'm not convinced that we need a maintainer tag since there still
may be multiple names under the author tag.