discuss: Jdd's English skills and the LDP

Subject: Jdd's English skills and the LDP
From: Steven ####@####.####
Date: 27 Sep 2008 08:20:37 +0100

Jean,

Please don't take this too personally, but i find your
prominence in this mailing list a little discouraging.
...The problem is, the LDP is a documentation project,
primarily in English, and your English skills are not what
anyone would expect of a polished documentation project.

I'm not saying your contribution is not appreciated, but
imho your unsophisticated English, and prominence is this
mailing list, are somewhat counter-productive.

I realise others may not agree at all :>, and hope i haven't
offended you.

regards, Steven