discuss: DocBook Wiki--was it considered?

Subject: Re: [discuss] DocBook Wiki--was it considered?
From: Sean Peterson ####@####.####
Date: 19 Aug 2008 20:49:21 +0100

I'm going to give docbookwiki and docbookeasy a try now that I have the
VMs and some time. I'll post my finding here.

-Sean.

--
Jesus said to Peter "Who do men say that I am?" Peter said to Jesus "Thou art the eschatological manifestation of the ground of our being." Jesus said to Peter "You what?"

I'll be here the whole week. Tip your waitress. Try the veal. You've been a great audience! Goodnight everybody....