discuss: new ldp site

Subject: Re: [discuss] new ldp site
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 1 Aug 2008 07:37:34 +0100

Sergiusz Pawlowicz a écrit :
> ok, so no we can try to propose a maintance schema for
> authors who want use wiki :)
>
> so, all documents will be presented in html version
> on our site using docbook built-in moin - read-only,
> but with captcha secured comments - and new one,
> which allow editing using above schema. an author
> may even request wiki access only for himself.
>
> of course we will maintain static version for mirrors,
> and it is another step to pass.

very good :-)

could it be possible (if time permits) to have a more detailed
description of the different steps and who is doing them or how are
they done?

This is just about curiosity, but just in case there is a problem,
this makes it easier to identify the bottleneck :-)

I think also obvious (but is that me only?) than some wiki pages
should be devoted to project discussion (for example I would like to
see a "manifesto update" page with a "unofficial, discussion running"
tag, of course.

I can as well create myself this page. I juust wait to the new
hardware before making anything

feel free also to ask for help if needed to setup the new machine :-)

--
http://www.dodin.net