discuss: Migration process of the existing documents to Wiki

Subject: Re: [discuss] Migration process of the existing documents to Wiki
From: Sean Peterson ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jul 2008 04:34:42 +0100

The project developer released an update/fork called "docbookeasy" about
4 months ago. See http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=803917

I will install it and test.

I'm interested in this tool since there are various docbooks online that
I want to convert into ePUB now that the sony reader supports that format.

-Sean

--
Jesus said to Peter "Who do men say that I am?" Peter said to Jesus "Thou art the eschatological manifestation of the ground of our being." Jesus said to Peter "You what?"

I'll be here the whole week. Tip your waitress. Try the veal. You've been a great audience! Goodnight everybody....