discuss: Migration process of the existing documents to Wiki

Subject: Re: [discuss] Migration process of the existing documents to Wiki
From: "Sean Peterson" ####@####.####
Date: 26 Jul 2008 14:48:48 +0100

Has anyone looked at the DocbookWiki (
http://freshmeat.net/projects/docbookwiki/ ) project? The project
appears to reconcile the "ease of use" with "structure". It maintains
the data in docbook, but the web scripts convert it into html or wiki
on-demand to facilitate editing and collaboration, then when the
changes are saved it is converted back into docbook.

Seems like a natural fit for what we are trying to do. Any thoughts?

-Sean.