discuss: tldp owners

Subject: Re: [discuss] tldp owners
From: "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Nunes?=" ####@####.####
Date: 21 Jul 2008 13:17:50 +0100

I am completely newbie in this mailing list (and also in GNU world), so
would someone here summarize me what's happening? I joined the list after
benefiting from some of its documents, but I didn't know there was a crisis
going on.

The main maintainers left the project? The FOSS community lost interest in
its continuity?

2008/7/21 jdd ####@####.####

--
André Nunes Batista