discuss: tldp owners

Subject: Re: [discuss] tldp owners
From: "Svetoslav P. Chukov" ####@####.####
Date: 21 Jul 2008 10:54:47 +0100

I am not sure about that but since we are community based project all the
assets are owned by that community (we have community, right?). I understand
the situation now is a little bit different but it should be in that way, if
we want to be a community driven project instead of person driven. So,
really good idea is to have real view about what members TLDP is consist
now.

Svetoslav Chukov