discuss: staff situation and volunteers needed

Subject: staff situation and volunteers needed
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 25 May 2008 09:48:03 +0100

Hello, all and mostly David :-)

I think I always have seen David here, so I beg he's the oldest LDP
member still alive (here). I was a Guylhem Aznar friend (same town),
but Guylhem now works on other projects and I haven't seen him for
nearly two years.

I was also worried by DocBook (but not by Linuxdoc, bad move :-()

like many, I'm very busy and only author of a marginal HOWTO, but I
can help... I can at least help maintaining a wiki *if this is usefull*

Long time ago I was advocating a LDP wiki, but now than there are so
many wiki's all around, making one more may not be so good an idea...

what could be an idea could be to post here a LDP team status from
time to time.

I'm active on several places and could ask there for help.

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net