discuss: partition rescue mini-howto

Subject: partition rescue mini-howto
From: jdd sur free ####@####.####
Date: 5 May 2008 07:34:22 +0100

Hello

not very active, the list... hope tlpd is not dead :-))

I'm the author of the "Partition Rescue" mini HOWTO.

some years ago (2/3) somebody I forgot the name asked to take the
HOWTO and I accepted that (may be to have it inserted elsewhere)

I didn't make any change since 2002 (the partition table scheme never
changed)

I now found an error in the HOWTO, I would like to fix.

What is the procedure, now? Did somebody take this HOWTO (the
published version on the tldp site is still mine)?

I of course can fix the source and send it anywhere...

instructions, thanks?

jdd
--
Jean-Daniel Dodin