discuss: Guylhem Aznar resigns as LDP leader

Subject: Guylhem Aznar resigns as LDP leader
From: David Lawyer ####@####.####
Date: 5 Sep 2007 07:06:49 +0000

Although our leader has been inactive for years, he formally resigned
per an email sent to the staff list on 7 Sept. 2007.  People on this
list seem to think it's fine to continue as we've been doing without a
leader.  Well, I think if we could find a good leader that had the
time we would be better off.  But we don't seem to have anyone like
that.