discuss: Upcoming O'Reilly network survey that may be relevant to LDP

Subject: Upcoming O'Reilly network survey that may be relevant to LDP
From: Andy Oram ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jan 2007 01:02:15 -0000

I'm launching a survey soon on the O'Reilly Network and hope
you can help me publicize it. I think LDP would be very
interested in the results.

The survey asks people why they contribute to mailing lists,
wikis, and other forums for software documentation. Anyone
who offers technical help to other people, even by answering
emails on a public list, can take the survey. The results
may help software projects and communities get more such
contributions, and direct volunteers toward the most
beneficial types of work.

This is just an advance heads-up. I'll send another mail
when we actually have the survey ready.

Andy