discuss: Proposal for a New Document : HOWTO-Install-Subversion

Subject: Re: [discuss] Proposal for a New Document : HOWTO-Install-Subversion
From: Muthaiah Ramanathan ####@####.####
Date: 7 Jun 2006 20:25:25 -0000

Hi Giridhar,

Maybe the mail subject did not mean what I intend
originally.

Its not really on HOWTO-Install-Subversion but
HOWTO-TipsandTricks-Install-and-Configure-Subversion
on Fedora Core 4 / 5.

Brief outline of the document:

1. Pre-installation configuration tips
2. Configuring Apache with Subversion
3. Configuring "svnserve" with various options (inted,
svn+ssh, tunnel)
4. etc, etc, etc.

Thru' this mailing list, I would also like to know if
there are volunteers who are willing to be
co-author(s) to contribute to this document and cover
other OS and expand the document's reability and
reachability.

/Ramanathan

http://mail.yahoo.com