discuss: received a phishing email, maybe tldp list related

Subject: Re: [discuss] received a phishing email, maybe tldp list related
From: John Meshkoff ####@####.####
Date: 26 May 2006 19:04:15 -0000

Thanks, Alex,
	Looks like that's correct, as I get one of those back now for each mail
I send to the list.

--
John Meshkoff                           johnm at sivakalpa dot org

"The whole world of truth is covered up in a pot of gold. But pull out
 the truth from the golden pot and show the world what is real truth"
                                   {from the 'Upanishads'}

http://www.sonic.net/~johnpipe/         http://www.sivakalpa.org/

	"Laws are supposed to protect people, not nanny them."