discuss: HOWTO proposal: creating DjVu documents in linux

Subject: Re: [discuss] HOWTO proposal: creating DjVu documents in linux
From: David Lawyer ####@####.####
Date: 18 May 2006 22:45:01 -0000

On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 11:46:47AM +0100, Vladimir Komendantsky wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Recently I wrote a howto document describing how to create DjVu
> documents in linux. It's now located by the url
>
> http://www.bcri.ucc.ie/~vk1/djvu-HOWTO.html.
>
> I haven't found anything on this subject in the LDP database. Would you
> be interested in including my howto into the LDP collection?

Should this be included with the DjVu code?  There's a djvulibre
package in Debian Linux.  You might try submitting it to the djvulibre
developer(s) if they exist or perhaps to the Debian (and other)
package maintainers.  I think that the documentation for Linux
packages should generally go with the package unless it's something of
general interest such as the Bash shell and/or the documentation explains
it significantly better than that of the package.