wiki: Thread: [xml support]

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: [xml support]
From: "Sergiusz Pawlowicz" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Aug 2008 13:27:56 +0100

I forgot to mention I have added xml support to our wiki, as well.

--
http://pawlowicz.name/
Subject: Re: [wiki] [xml support]
From: "Svetoslav P. Chukov" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Aug 2008 14:48:11 +0100

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Sergiusz Pawlowicz ####@####.####
> wrote:

> I forgot to mention I have added xml support to our wiki, as well.

Does that mean we could put raw DocBook XML pages?

 Svetoslav P. Chukov

From: "Sergiusz Pawlowicz" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Aug 2008 15:48:12 +0100

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Svetoslav P. Chukov
####@####.#### wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Sergiusz Pawlowicz ####@####.####
>> wrote:
>
>> I forgot to mention I have added xml support to our wiki, as well.
>>

> Does that mean we could put raw DocBook XML pages?

I am not sure, please try.

--
http://pawlowicz.name/
From: "Sergiusz Pawlowicz" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Aug 2008 16:16:34 +0100

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 4:01 PM, jdd ####@####.#### wrote:
> Sergiusz Pawlowicz a écrit :
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Svetoslav P. Chukov
>> ####@####.#### wrote:
>>>
>>> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Sergiusz Pawlowicz
>>> ####@####.####

>>> Does that mean we could put raw DocBook XML pages?
>>
>> I am not sure, please try.
>>
> probably not.
>
> I saved the docbook generated by moin itself abd copy it into the sandbox.
> it didn't become a wiki intelligible page...
>
> but I may have missed something :-(

probably the header on the top?

#something

s.
--
http://pawlowicz.name/
From: "Svetoslav P. Chukov" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Aug 2008 21:36:14 +0100

I tried to put XML documents in the wiki and the result is not quite
successful. MoinMoin imported the page but it says "No stylesheet to
process". So, I assume it could work with DocBook XML but it needs the
DocBook stylesheet. Probably there is a way to install that stylesheet.
The test page is DB2-HOWTO, you could find it here:
http://wiki.tldp.org/DB2%20HOWTO

Svetoslav P. Chukov

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Sergiusz Pawlowicz ####@####.####

From: "Sergiusz Pawlowicz" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Aug 2008 08:15:51 +0100

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 9:35 PM, Svetoslav P. Chukov
####@####.#### wrote:
> I tried to put XML documents in the wiki and the result is not quite
> successful. MoinMoin imported the page but it says "No stylesheet to
> process". So, I assume it could work with DocBook XML but it needs the
> DocBook stylesheet. Probably there is a way to install that stylesheet.
> The test page is DB2-HOWTO, you could find it here:
> http://wiki.tldp.org/DB2%20HOWTO

Do you know the debian package name for these stylesheets?

http://pawlowicz.name/
From: "Svetoslav P. Chukov" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Aug 2008 09:54:09 +0100

I am not sure if all of these packages are needed but try to check how many
of them are available already in the installation and install the others.
Hopefully they would be enough to make moinmoin to work with DocBook XML.

http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=docbook&searchon=names&suite=stable&section=all

http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=xslt+python&searchon=names&suite=stable&section=all

Svetoslav P. Chukov

From: "Sergiusz Pawlowicz" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Aug 2008 12:10:30 +0100

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 9:53 AM, Svetoslav P. Chukov
####@####.#### wrote:
> I am not sure if all of these packages are needed but try to check how many
> of them are available already in the installation and install the others.
> Hopefully they would be enough to make moinmoin to work with DocBook XML.
>
> http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=docbook&searchon=names&suite=stable&section=all
>
> http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=xslt+python&searchon=names&suite=stable&section=all

I have installed:

docbook docbook-dsssl docbook-xml docbook-xsl docbook-xsl-doc-html
ldp-docbook-dsssl ldp-docbook-xsl libosp5 libostyle1c2 lynx lynx-cur
openjade python-libxml2 python-libxslt1 sgml-data

better? :-)

s.
--
http://pawlowicz.name/
From: "Svetoslav P. Chukov" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Aug 2008 12:32:55 +0100

No progress but I found howto page with explanations how to do that.
Here you are the link http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnXmlPages
So, basically, we have to install 4suite and point MoinMoin to use the xml
directory. That should be enough.

As I see the 4suite is basically the docbook-xsl package, so that is already
installed. The thing we should do is to point MoinMoin to use the target XML
directory.

Svetoslav P. Chukov

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 2:10 PM, Sergiusz Pawlowicz ####@####.####

From: "Sergiusz Pawlowicz" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Aug 2008 14:33:11 +0100

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 12:32 PM, Svetoslav P. Chukov
####@####.#### wrote:
> No progress but I found howto page with explanations how to do that.
> Here you are the link http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnXmlPages
> So, basically, we have to install 4suite and point MoinMoin to use the xml
> directory. That should be enough.
>
> As I see the 4suite is basically the docbook-xsl package, so that is already
> installed. The thing we should do is to point MoinMoin to use the target XML
> directory.

Hi,
i did a mistake in config, as i put

xslt_allow = True

instead of

xslt_allow = 1

I have changed it now, could you please test if it is working now?

--
http://pawlowicz.name/