wiki: Thread: [welcome]

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [welcome]
From: "Sergiusz Pawlowicz" ####@####.####
Date: 7 Aug 2008 16:15:25 +0100

hi, chaps - it is welcome letter :-)

we are on the way to move wiki from old to new machine,
we need to wait for DNS change a few hours, so we can
easily discuss our plan.

i have one question first: are there any python programmers?

s.
--
http://pawlowicz.name/
Subject: Re: [wiki] [welcome]
From: "Svetoslav P. Chukov" ####@####.####
Date: 7 Aug 2008 16:35:16 +0100

I am a python programmer.

Svetoslav  P. Chukov

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 6:15 PM, Sergiusz Pawlowicz