wiki: Thread: [dns almost visible / question]

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [dns almost visible / question]
From: "Sergiusz Pawlowicz" ####@####.####
Date: 8 Aug 2008 16:11:28 +0100

hi, dns is almost working, and i am finalizing basic moin setup right now.

because of spam, as svetoslav suggested, there is a need to secure
our site via textchas: http://master.moinmo.in/HelpOnTextChas - could
you please provide me few good question/answer pairs, because I have
no enough fantasy today?

--
http://pawlowicz.name/
Subject: Re: [wiki] [dns almost visible / question]
From: "Svetoslav P. Chukov" ####@####.####
Date: 8 Aug 2008 16:40:22 +0100

What is the name of the satellite that surrounds around the earth?

1. The Moon
2. Jupiter
3. The sun.

How many zeroes are in the number "million"

1. 6
2. 2
3. 160

120 + 32?

1. 152
2. 1099
3. 59120

What would be the result if you concatenate the words "I",  "love",
"animals"?

1. I love animals.
2. Go home spammer.
3. Love is the meaning of the live.
4. Make love not war.

Svetoslav P. Chukov

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Sergiusz Pawlowicz
####@####.####

From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 8 Aug 2008 17:21:53 +0100

Svetoslav P. Chukov a écrit :

I really think we shouldn't use such sort of gate. Our wiki must be
center for all over the world people, most of them are not english
natives.

may be use some sort of "write 'jupiter' in the window below", with
the word "jupiter" being random.

NB: jupiter is *not* an earth satellite!

> What is the name of the satellite that surrounds around the earth?
>
> 1. The Moon
> 2. Jupiter
> 3. The sun.

> What would be the result if you concatenate the words "I",  "love",
> "animals"?
>
> 1. I love animals.

it's Iloveanimals

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org
From: "Svetoslav P. Chukov" ####@####.####
Date: 8 Aug 2008 17:52:42 +0100

NB: jupiter is *not* an earth satellite!

That is the point, Jupiter and the Sun are the wrong answers. The moon is
the right one.
From: "Sergiusz Pawlowicz" ####@####.####
Date: 8 Aug 2008 17:55:28 +0100

sorry chaps to disturb your discuss, but the syntax is:

question : answer

there are no 'false' options allowed

--
http://pawlowicz.name/